



We had so much fun at the River with Scott and Sabrina, on the 4th we went around 7pm and sat on our blankets across the river from the Temple. The kids had fun playing around and then we played cards. Although I couldnt consontrate with all the people around and the kids needing something every second. We ate alot of junk and then when it started to get dark the kids started to get tired and wanted to go home. I told them we had to stay and see the FIREWORKS! David didn't care after the first few he wanted to lay down and go to sleep. Kaitlyn stayed on Sabrina's lap through most of the fireworks. When it was all over we all had to go to the bathroom and there was no way I was standing in line to use a portapotty. We hurried back to our cars and luckally we got back home really fast. I don't know about Scott they had to drive to Rexburg in all the traffic. Mike new some side streets that went around the constuction so we got home by 11:30pm. It was alot of fun and I am so glad that Scott and Sabrina came with us, they helped so much with the kids. Here are some pictures. I will do a scrapbook page soon and post it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment