I am helping my Dad put together an item for our Family Reunion Auction. This family reunion goes way back to my Great Great Grandparents. They had 7 boys and every year we have a reunion that includes all of their families. It is HUGE, and alot of fun. The Item we are doing is a picture of these families. In the center is Lars and Lara Johnson and their 7 boys and their wifes. Then all around that photo are pictures of each of the 7 boys families. Not all family members were there for the photos. I think the pictures were taken in 1998. I think this will be the best auction item this year!
2 comments:
What a neat item. Hope you have a fun time at your reunion. Sorry I haven't called yet, Torrie is in town and we've been doing alot with her. Talk to you soon.
Do you have a copy of these pictures? I'd love to have them.
Let me know....Thanks! Jo
Post a Comment