I hope I make it through this week! Just for starters David starts 1st Grade on Thursday!!!
So the early mornings are already started. I am a morning person but not that early of a morning person!!! He has to catch the bus at 7:30 and so up before 7 and I am so worried that I will sleep through the alarm that my body wakes me up at 6am! AHHHHH!!! So by 8am I am ready for a nap. We have to get ready today! I have all of the school supplies but the Large Glue sticks, you think they would be easy to get, but they cost $1 more than the regular size, that is on sale for around 20 cents. I bought the regular size not realizing they are not Large. So now off to find SIX Large ones by Tuesday. David wants to play on Kodie's waterslide before school starts, so a definate play date there (but when?!) I have to clean my house today sence we were working outside all weekend. Ya know trying to clean out 6 or more inches of bark out of our garden so I can transplant strawberrys and rasberrys, and maybe next year we can plant a garden! So every night this week we are trying to clean that out and take a couple trips to the dump. Then Tuesday is 1st Grade Registration!!! David is so excited to go back to school! He gets to pick out his desk and see the new school. He wants to eat school Lunch. Can I really afford it?!?!? Probabilly not. I told him we can go get a new cool lunch box, but his is not thrilled! Wednesday the day to make sure everything is in order for school. set out clothes for the week and make sure the laundry is all done. The day to go over the school words from Kindergarden and his letters and numbers. Today he learned his address!!! YEA!! I also have to start making breakfast.... My kids like cereol and it is easy for summer breakfasts, But to get him through the day he has to have his very favorite FRENCH TOAST. Thursday school starts and then I get to try and keep Kaitlyn entertained all day! I need to find some projects for her to do. oh and also planning the Primary Activity and getting the all the new teachers in order. Crazy job! Secretary that is! Hopefully by the end of the day I will have some off time and get back to some Scrapbooking!!!
1 comment:
Holly cow girl, hope you get everything accomplished!
Tammy
Post a Comment