Ok, so I am finally back on my feet after going on vacation for a week and my daughter getting tonsilitis with a 103 temp the last 2 days of the trip! What fun! She is doing a lot better now that we are home, why is that always the case!?! Anyway, we went to my grandfathers cabin in Stanley, Idaho. We had a blast. Everyday was just go go go! The kids loved going with their cousins and grandparents. I will be showing off all the pictures we took soon. I am trying to get the whole trip scrapbooked this week. So I will post when I have a page done. Let me know what you think!
1 comment:
This page looks great! I ought to just print the pages that you do and my vacation will be scrapbooked too, Hehehe!!! Just kidding. I'm glad Kaitlyn is doing better.
jo
Post a Comment