Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Crazy Life...........

I have been away from my blog for a little while. I have been really occupied with Primary, and I am finally going to slow down for a little while until I have to get everything ready for the new year. I have been working on christmas presents, I wish I could post pictures of them, but I can't show you what you are getting for christmas! I finished my christmas card yesterday and I got it ordered! We took family photos over the weekend and had alot of fun doing so. I got alot of good ones! How to choose?!?! photos to come soon. We finally got a sink put into our main bathroom and so now no more brushing our teeth in the kitchen! The bathroom has only taken 8 months and hopefully soon I will get the walls and celing textured and painted and then the floor finished and that room will be done!!!! We put shelves in the closet and I painted and sealed them and they look so good I am so proud of myself. It takes along time to remodel a house, room by room, but when a room is totally done it will feel so good!! I will show pictures when its done. Halloween partys this week and next, I cant wait for the holiday season!!!

No comments: