Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Holidays

I have been so buissy this holiday season. I am making 70+ ornaments for all the Primary kids. Finally with a great friends help (Amy!!) I got them done yesterday. I have been making calendars and scrapbooks and more ornaments for famliy and picture frames and fun digital things. I typed up about 20 documents for each of 25 Primary teachers for 2007 and that took 3 days (my wrists hurt so bad after that) and then had to put 25 binders together with manuals and papers for the next year. Luckilly I had help with that. The rest of the primary Presidency put together the manuals and then Anona came over and helped me stuff sheet protectors. I have also had preschool at my house for 2 weeks now. Luckilly I only have to teach 3 out of 5 days in those 2 weeks. My friend gets the other 2 but uses my house. I really dont mind it at my house I like Amy's company and I get to go hide in the other room and get something done! and I don't have to leave the house to take Kaitlyn to Preschool. My famly thinks I have just about gone crazy. My family would like the lazy mom back that just sits and watches TV at night with the family. I haven't let anyone just sit and watch TV for the past 2 weeks. If you where watching TV you had to be folding laundry also, or helping with homework. Its just not fair that I am so buissy and I cant catch up on the house work, when my family gets down time to sit and relax. I cant wait for Christmas Day when all these gifts are given and I can just sit and watch the kids play with their new toys. After all the Holiday Hubub you may not see me leave my house for a couple of days. I will probabilly by wraped in a blanked on the couch wathching movies with Kaitlyn all day. RELAXING!!! Oh and I cant for get the Barbie Doll House I just started fixing up or Kaitlyn.....!!!!! I got it from a friend who bought it at a yard sale. It needed alot of work. I mudded the outside so it looks like stucko and then we put shims on the top of it for shingles. We tore out the old carpet and now I need to paint it and add new carpet in 2 rooms, Vynal in the kitchen and a fake wood floor in the Balet room! Did I mention I have no furnature for this house! Moday I have to start building furnature! I hope this will be done for her! if not I will just have to finish furnature later. At least I can have the house done.
I hope your holiday season is going well and alot more relaxed than mine!
I will show photos of all of my projects soon, I just dont want to give away what I am giving you as gifts.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: