Tuesday, January 16, 2007

January 15, 2007

My Birthday. We finally got an OLIVE GARDEN!!! So Mike took me there for my birthday. We went on Saturday, its too CRAZY to go on a weekday. We had a 1 1/2 hour wait so we sat in the car and watched a movie. The only one we had was Over the Hedge.. We had a great time at dinner. I ate all my Favorites. I love their Salad. I could eat it every day! Afterwords we went shopping. It was allot of fun. We haven't been out for months. We had a really good conversation and had no kids interrupting us. It was Great! Here are phots of us waiting in the car.






Kaitlyn had to give me gifts before Mike went to work in the morning.



I had my family come over for Cake and Ice Cream. And here is a photo of ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can't wait to go out tonight! It's going to be fun!