Friday, February 16, 2007

I made a BOOK!

Ok, so I found a site that is making these photo books. They are targeted to digital scrapbookers and I love it! The day before this site announced these books, I was talking over the idea with Mike, about starting a buisness doing this exact thing. I had been researching it for a month and could not find what I wanted. So he said to find out about getting a grant and buying a commercial coppier/printer and binding machine. I would have a web site and print peoples digital scrapbooks in a hard bound book. OK, TOO LATE for my BIG IDEA!! The next day I went back to this site called Shutterfly and I was looking at their photo books ( ones that they design the pages and you just imput your photo's) and there popped up a new book just for scrapbookers! My idea was crushed over night. They did exactly what I was wanting and thinking of starting a buisness. But do you know how thrilled I was to find out that I didnt have to start a buisness to get my pages printed like I wanted them!!! So I went online that day and put together a book and ordered it!! I got it yesterday and I LOVE IT! And so do the kids. It is a book that I made for my sister in law, LINDA and her guy GUS, for christmas. I printed the pages out on my printer at home (6x6) and then put them in sheet protectors and a album. It was really cute but I wanted an easier way to print it multiple times. I Did it! check out the photos. And Skoy Famliy. If you want one of your own. I have it saved on line and I can order you one. They cost 29.99 + shipping. I think mine was 36.00 total. Let me know if you want one! I will get all the pages posted soon. It has 20 pages and you can add more for $1 each page. So if you have more photos that you want added to it, send them to me and I will add more pages. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cute! I love the cover!