I was on the phone with my friend Missy around 3:30 pm and my dog started going crazy. I went out and saw a little puppy and they where fighting. I got off the phone with Missy and got the dogs away from each other. I took the puppy back to the neighbors. They where not home. So I tried to get into their back yard and I couldnt get in. So I sat in the front yard for a while waiting to see if someone would come home. NOPE. So I tried harder to get into their yard. Finally after a half hour I got into their yard and felt so much calmer. Then I got back home and by the time I got my coat off I heard it again. He came back. I finally got my Wet, Muddy Dog in the house. Then I had to hold him so that the cats wouldnt attack him. Well that didn't work he got away and the cat attacked him. Scratching him on his nose over and over again. I was screaming and trying to get in the middle of them, The kids were crying and screaming. I finally got ahold of the dog and kicked the cat. I made David hold onto the dog and then I chased the cats all over the house trying to catch them. It took me 20 minutes to get ahold of them. Finally I had one cornered and I told Kaitlyn to go see if she would let her pet her. Of course she sat down and held the cat on her lap and and petted it. I grabbed her and then I locked her in the bathroom. I couldn't get ahold of the other cat and when I finally did I went to put her in the bathroom and the 1st one came out!!! AHHHHH!! I was so mad. I chased and chased them all over the house. I got that one again and then I put it in the garage instead so that I wouldnt let the other one out. Then I could let David, let go of the Dog. We were OK then. I had to watch out the window for the neighbors to come home. Finally!!! an hour or more after this all started. I went and told them that their dog was in my yard and they came to get it and we found a loose fence post and then they fixed it. OH CRAP! ITS BACK!!!! As I am typing!!! ...ok Im back 7pm He found another way to get through the fence! Now I had to deal with it all over again. Luckilly Mike is home now. I took him back and Mike fixed the fence this time. I hope that it doesn't come over in the night.
Mexico 2 weeks away!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment