Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter





I hope you all had a good easter. We had a GREAT ONE. My Grandma came home from the Hospital during church and supprised all of us! She is doing good now, her kidneys are working again! YEA!!!! Thanks to a lot of prayers. We had Ashleys wedding on Friday, it was beautiful. We went to the Temple at 8am and then had a lunchen at 11:30. Kaitlyn had alot of fun playing with my cousins kid, Chirsten. Then we helped out with the decorating a little and then off to take a nap. We later went to the reception and the kids had fun. David helped pass out the cake. He was hilarious. It was great to see my cousin Doug and his Wife Kristy. We were best friends growing up and I dont see him much anymore. He just makes me laugh over anything. I got some photos of the book I made for the wedding guest book. Check it out. Its awesome. Here are some photos of the wedding and some from easter. I will scrapbook them one of these days. I don't really have time before our trip. STRESS! I cant wait to sit on the beach and RELAX!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The book looks awesome! That was such a good idea! Have an awesomw trip!