Sunday was so peaceful. We normally go visiting family on Sunday but we stayed home and just rested. How nice was that. I really enjoyed working on a family project and the kids actually took a nap!! Mike went home teaching and the kids were so quiet. I actually had the house clean enough that I felt like making dinner.... It was just what I needed. Here is a layout that I made of Kaitlyn's Dance recytle. She was so cute.
On Saturday David had his 2nd Soccer Game he was Awesome. He played goley for part of it and was so good! Here are a few photos of the game.


We came home and shaved Bodie that afternoon. He looks like a different dog. It took 2 hours to shave him because of all of his hair. we had to shave him 3 times in the same spot to get the hair down to where we needed it. And he still needs more cut off. He has really thick hair. 
2 comments:
Awesome layout! It's so nice to just stay home and relax. That's what we did yesterday too!
Wow, your dog does look like a totally different dog!
Post a Comment