Thursday, July 26, 2007

Swimming Lessons

David and Kaitlyn are taking Swimming Lessons!! They are having a BLAST! David got them as a birthday present and Kaitlyn was upset that she didn't get to go. So we took some money from our Yard Sale and let her have swimming lessons too. They love it. They have learned how to Float and Bob their heads under water. I cant believe that David is putting his head under water!! He is a chicken when it comes to water. I think these lessons are making him sooo Brave. Kaitlyn Loves water so it doesn't even faze her!
David floating on the 1st day..
Kaitlyn Swimming to instructor..
Kaitlyn Floating...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Bet it feels great on these hot summer days!

Mrs. Andrews said...

Sounds like fun. I think we're going to get Jaden and Austin in the last session. They both really need them.
Heather