Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Water Fun!

Hi Everyone! It has been a while sense I posted last. I made Raspberry Jam today. YUMMY!!! The kids have been playing in the sprinkler for the past couple days and loving it. They really like the tramp and the water on it. 

  We got the kids a rocket that is a lot of fun. Water shoots it in the air. The kids like it under the tramp, it shoots pretty far through the Tramp. Its only $10 at Walmart! We had a Yard Sale last weekend and made good money at it. So we broke down and got an AC!!! now the house is no longer 100 degrees at night!! It is in the window and it cools off the entire upstairs.   

Here is our garden it is growing really good. My peas are not growing. I didn't get them planted early enough. We also didn't know if we had LARGE weeds growing or what. Until Mikes Mom told us they were Sun Flowers ! They must have been under the tarp and the foot of bark that had been on the garden for years.

We have a family reunion this weekend and the kids cant wait. Kaitlyn asks me when she gets up every morning if we are going TODAY? She is excited to see my cousins daughter there and her cousins also. I will update lots of photos when we get back.

If anyone wants scrapbook kits I have 100 of them for sale. I have some of them on the side of my blog but not all of them. I will try getting all of them on soon.

3 comments:

Arlyn said...

Congrats on your AC! We bought perennials with our garage sale money. Of course, we spent more than we earned. It's the American way!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been having fun and now that you got the AC (I couldn't live without mine) you can keep busy inside too.

Mrs. Andrews said...

Glad you like your jam. We can't get enough of ours! I'm going to bring Rachel her jam tomorrow - she had her baby yesterday!!!
Heather