I have been sick...
I started with no voice for a couple days and then Friday afternoon I started feeling sluggish.
I have had a really sick weekend. My house is a wreck and I am not caring at all. I just want to sleep. Today it is turning in to a sinus problem.
David has had a tooth ache since Friday Night. He cant sleep and it hurts to close his mouth.
I called the Dentist Monday and got him an appointment for 2:30 that day. He called me at 11 and needed to come home. He was in a lot of pain again. He was funny because he called me back when I was half way there and said to come at 12:30 because school lunch was French Toast (HIS FAVORITE!!!) I didn't want to go back again so I told him that I can make french toast for him. It took him a while to decide, but he finally came home with me.
At his appointment the hygienist said he lost a filling. He at first he wouldn't open his mouth. I had to ground him to get him to open up. He had a temporary filling put in until the 24th when he can get back in for a permanent one.
Kaitlyn has had 2 front bottom teeth coming in behind her baby teeth. Her baby teeth are not loose at all. So I had them peek into her mouth and tell me if it was important to get her an appointment. She now has an appointment to get 4 front bottom teeth pulled. Also on the 24th.
I am glad that we are in Spud Harvest on that day!
Last night David came into my room crying and in PAIN again. He had to sleep in my bed to calm down. He was ok this morning but he called me at 10 from school and I took him some Tylenol. I don't know if I can take this for a month until his permanent one gets put in.
I hope I can feel better soon, I am just tired of being sick and dealing with onry kids.
Kaitlyn had a fit last night because David took one of his books out of the book shelf in her room.
I was tired and I couldn't handle the fighting so I took the bookshelf out of her room!! Mike thought I was crazy to just pick that thing up and drag it out of the room. but I was done with it.
I have to find something to make Kaitlyn a happier kid. If anyone knows what works for a 5 year old sassy girl, let me know...
2 comments:
YUCK!!! It sounds miserable... I sure hope David's tooth starts feeling better soon.
Heather
I would have pulled that bookshelf out, too! I can't help you with the sassy 5-year-old. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with sassy 7 and 3-year-olds! Duct tape comes to mind.
Post a Comment