I will have to take new photos of our garden. We have Watermellons growing and Cantalope! And lots of Pumpkins and Cucombers.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Pantry News...
We are almost done with our Pantry! We worked on it all week and all day saturday. I mudded the walls and trextured the celing. Then I painted. Mike put up the shelves and then we ran out of some of the supports. We had to put things of for a day. Then we got the supplies and got the rest of the shelves up on saturday. I calked the shelves and touched up the paint. Then Mike hung the Door! We were done for now. We loaded it up late last night! The door still needs painted and the flooring isn't in but I didn't care I had to load it! Here are some photos. Hopefully we will find our extra grout and get the floor in next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your pantry looks GREAT! So, what color are you going to paint your kitchen?
Heather
Wowee! You should be proud of yourselves. How did you get your watermelons and cantaloupe to grow? Ours died very early into the game.
Post a Comment