Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Progress

We got it painted yesterday and shelves are going up today!! It took us all night to get the elecrical working. Mike put in a light and switch. When the switch was off he flipped the breaker on and the light came on, I switched the light on and the light went out and so did the fridge! It took a while of figuring but he finally got it and it works now! Old wires!!
Today is the last day of summer break and we are taking the kids to the Rexburg Spray Park.
I hope they enjoy it. I will show photos tomarrow.

1 comment:

Mrs. Andrews said...

I'm so excited for you. Glad you got all that electrical stuff figured out!!!! It's funny you went to the spray park yesterday, because we had thought about it ourselves, but I had come down with an awful headache!!!!
Heather