Friday, September 07, 2007

Difficult Day...





We had a difficult day last Wednesday. David had a tooth that had been hurting for a week and we figured that he lost a filling. The dentist put a temporary filling in a week ago. We went in to get his permanent filling in, and he came out minus a tooth! It was a really emotional day for both of us. He wouldnt open his mouth and then he wouldnt let them put the gas on him. He went through a lot of drilling before they realized that he had puss inside and that we needed to remove the tooth. He doesnt handle things like this verry well. He will have a bridge or something put in to hold up his other teeth until a new one grows in.




Kaitlyn had teeth growing in and her baby teeth were not wiggling. So her front bottom baby teeth had to be pulled. all 4. She had the gas and loved it. She did have to go to the bathroom though. I had to hold her up as she walked because she was totally out of it! It was quick and easy but really grose! she bled alot. I am so glad that it is over but I can not look into her mouth it makes me sick to my stomache. I tool photo's but I dont know if you want to look at them so LOOK CAREFULLY! She was excited for the tooth fairy. But the money fell off her bed and into the vent in the floor! She was upset because she thought didnt get anything. David was excited to get a dollor bill! Kaitlyn got a quarter for each tooth!

And this is what they get to eat for 24 hours. Bannana's, Smoothies, Yogert. They loved it! But David had to have a couple sandwiches when the 23rd hour came around.

1 comment:

Mrs. Andrews said...

I'm so glad they are doing better -and able to eat real food again!

Heather