Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sressfull....

I have been stressed about a meeting of our RS Digital Scrapbooking Group. that was last night. I sent out invitations to all the ladies in my ward. I have had about 20 people that want to join our group, but dont know how to start. I thought we would get all those new ones there. No! We had one of our original members and then one that joined a month or so ago. And we did have one new member!! Yes that is 3 people that showed to my meeting. I hate trying to prepare for them and then have no one show. I really wanted to show them the basics of what Digital Scrapbooking is and then answer questions from those who have been scrapbooking from the more experienced. I dont think it went so well. Oh well. I wont do another meeting if anyone wants to learn then they can call me and we can do a one on one meeting.
An old friend of mine is starting to put together a cookbook from My Favorite Printing Site Shutterfly. I am looking for a recipie to send to her. I also get to scrapbook it. I have wanted to do one of these for a while. I want to use all of the family favorites and print them in a scrapbook. Maybe one day when I get photo's of the finished dishes.

2 comments:

Arlyn said...

That is the exact reason why I became a bit "jaded" after being the Enrichment Leader. Everyone said they were interested, we planned our tails off and then 10 people would come!

Mrs. Andrews said...

I wish I could have been there... Guy had class and I had the kids!!!Sorry hardly anyone showed up, at least you got Misty going!