Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thinking about life...

We have had many things going on lately. Spud Harvest is fun but crazy. The kids have been playing really good. They have their fights but mostley they have been great. They have been begging to go visit Aunt Connie, and go to Utah. That just didnt happen. I was hoping to get some painting done during these two weeks off but my body decided otherwise. I ended up with diarea and it has lasted a week so far. I am still not totally over it. I can't have any dairy or I am sick to my stomach and later in the toilet. So I have also been really lazy, because of the no energy factor. I am hoping that we stay home this weekend and get the lawn mowed (that hasn't been mowed in 3 weeks.) also I hope the celing get finished. Mike started painting it a couple weeks ago and then ran out of paint and now we have paint and he needs to finish it. Mike had a co-worker die of a heart atack last week. He was only 46 and I think Mike is taking it a little hard. He doesnt talk about his feelings (EVER) and he has spent every evening even all day saturday in the basement. My cousin that is closer to David's age came and spent the night last night. David loved it! Dustin's family moved across town during the summer and David misses riding bikes and playing video games with him. I am glad that he was able to stay the night even though it was too cold to ride bikes! It SNOWED last Saturday. I only got a photo of the snow ball that David made.
Here is a page I made of us having FHE.


I really hope that next week goes a little better than this one. This one was a hard one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a hard week. I bet you didn't get the lawn mowed today with ALL the snow. Oh well, it's just going to dye soon, right?!