We have been busy painting our living room and kitchen. We had a lot of paint we bought last April and was to dark for our living room. So we finally decided to pour 3 gallons of it in a bucket and add 1/2 gallon of white paint to it. It made it a lot lighter. So we painted the hall and the living room with that and the Kitchen with the original dark brown. I really like it. I need to finish the baseboards and the few mess ups on the seling. But it is looking good. Here are some photo's. The kids took the one of Mike. BLURRY!
and you know they had to paint too. We gave them a wall that was all theirs!
Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all enjoy your family. We are going to Mike's moms for the Holiday and I am so excited to visit with family. My family isn't around much so I like to spend time with his. We always have a good time. The kids have a lot of cousins to play with too. They don't have any their age at home. They are also excited to play grandpa's Wii. David has non stop talked about it since we told him we were going.
2 comments:
Great pictures! I just love your walls!
Heather
It looks good! And now I know how people paint the entry in a split entry house. I hope Mike had a sturdy ladder and sense of balance!
Post a Comment