I am trying to get ready for Christmas! It took me forever to get the scrapbook done for my mothers boss. I finally ordered it Monday and it! CHECK! We gave my grandfather the book we made for him! I can finally share with it you! "The story of The Little Tumbleweed" has been published!!! My Grandpa wrote this story a very long time ago. We finally drew pictures for it and had it published at Shutterfly! I will have to take good photos of the book and show you them. Here is a photo of my grandparents opening it.
I finished those two HUGE projects and I threw my back out Saturday!!!! It was really bad this time. I hurt so bad I wanted to puke for 4 days! You know when something hurts so bad your stomache hurts. I have never had it so bad. I went to the Chiropractor twice and today I am feeling much better...
We went and saw Santa, and can you guess who Mrs. Clause is! She is one on my best friends from High School's Mother! She was so cute!! David did tell her that Kaitlyn was mean and hit people on the bus.. Luckilly he got a talking to by Mrs Clause and that should stop the tattle telling... Poor Kaitlyn she herd the whole thing...
I am hoping to get busy on all the projects that I have left. Are you ready for Christmas?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(miss-spelling on this post is not my fault!) ;0)
1 comment:
We were going to go visit that Santa on Monday, but decided it was TOO STINKING COLD!! Cute pictures though!
Post a Comment