Monday, December 03, 2007

Primary

I actually got released from Primary. I am kinda suprised. The Bishop said it was time for me to move on. What? I cant stay in Primary forever! I know another calling will be coming soon. We will just wait and see. I love the kids, and I will miss them! There is one little girl in primary that has really changed my life. Her name is Mary. She is a Foster Child of a family in our ward. She is 7 years old. She has the spirit so strong in her. She doesn't even really know me and she comes and gives me hugs. She has unconditional love for everyone! I dont know what she has gone through in her life or if she has been in foster homes for a while. I know she has brother and sisters out there. She got to see them one day and she came across the chappel during church just to let me know that they were coming to visit! She was so excited. The family in our ward that is fostering her is now ADOPTING her!!! I am so proud of them for this. I think of her and how innocent she is, she is 7 yrs old, David's age. She is getting a Mother and a Father and a whole big family, that will love her unconditionaly and teach her about Christ. She bore her testimony Sunday, and made me cry. This is what I will miss about Primary. It is funny that I know more of the childrens names than the parents names. I don't know how I will do in Relief Society..... Check out this photo of Kaitlyn.

2 comments:

Arlyn said...

Congrats on the release! Did everyone else get released, too?

Mrs. Andrews said...

I'm so excited for you! You will love being able to go to Relief Society! When I was released from Nursery I felt the same way. I didn't know anyone unless they had a kid that was 2-3!......Adorable picture of Kaitlyn!