Here are a bunch of photos from our Christmas! I have not had the time to Scrapbook them yet so you are getting them like this for now. I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas. We have been having a blast with our new Wii. Man if you dont think video games are exercise Guess Again!! I have hurt muscles in my arms. Yesterday I was playing and I had a arm cramp and Kaitlyn was mad at me that I had to stop playing. Mike played for 20 minutes and was sweating like he was working out! I really am glad that we bought it and not a lot of toys that the kids dont play with. David was ok with not getting a lot of gifts this year, He got his Wii and that is all that mattered.... Too bad his stomache and arms hurt every morning, He actually thinks he is sick.... NO DAVID, that is from working your muscles!!





Maybe if I get some energy I will post about new years eve....
No comments:
Post a Comment