Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crazyness.....

It is -20 windchill!!! And the kids still have SCHOOL!! The entire Valley is out of school but we are 2 hours delayed... CRAZY! No I dont want them home today, I need a break from them, but why have school when it is so cold! Kaitlyn stayed home on Thursday with a cold. They were out Friday for Teacher work day. Sunday morning (3am) David was sick, tossing cookies. He stayed home from church. Monday I kept him home because he hadnt ate anything sunday and I wanted to make sure that he was ok and kept food down. I really wanted a morning of quietness today. I got really onry with the kids last night, I was so tired of them being HAPPY. They were laughing and screaming and running all over Staples, Sears, Shopko, Walmart! I couldnt handle it anymore. Oh ya, Kailtyn doesn't have school today because of the 2 hr delay she has no Kindergarden! I may send her away! I have Scouts tonight and I am not sure how that will go. I am hoping that they bring their books and I can get my paperwork up to date. I have had this calling for over a month and I still dont have the paperwork from the old leader! I may have to go sit on her step until I get it. We are making recycled crayons today. That will be fun! I have many photos to show you.

I have been sewing Balls for a Humanitarian Project. My Stake is having a HUGE Humanitarian day this Thursday. I cant believe how much stuff my mom has in her house! And there are more homes like hers. Full of Boxes of fabrick for blankets, balls, pants, mittens, school bags, boxes of school supplies, Higene kits, and much more that I cant remember. I cant wait to go help put all this together. You may think I am crazy but I love to do this kind of thing. I will be at the church all day Thursday helping my mom. I cant wait! Kaitlyn help my mom sort some of the stuff the other day and she was so proud of what she did. Last night I found Kaitlyn ASLEEP with a BOOK on her face....

This is what I found in Kaitlyn's room after She and David were playing together soooo well. I asked them to start their chores and then I heard a bunch of happy screaming and things being tossed around the room. I went to see and found this dumped out all over her room...
Polly Pocket, Littlest Pet Shop, Play Food, Play Dishes, Barbie, Dress Up, Blankets, Stuffed Animals. I have these all in their own buckets organized. Well not now! I found polly pocket's under her bed and in her closet in wierd places.
I put them in a time out. As I went in and cleaned it myself, then I took it all out of her room and showed them this.... I took it all away for an unknown amount of time.
See why I was so upset with them yesterday!










2 comments:

Mrs. Andrews said...

Complete craziness with there still being school today. Last week they shut school down when they didn't have to and now, today, they should - way too cold - and they don't. It's insane, I kept expecting them to change their minds!
Anyway, cute picture of Kaitlyn with the book on her face - hilarious.

Arlyn said...

Good job taking the toys away! That's exactly what I would have done, too.

I think I recognize that white bear! ;)