David can not get away from sickness. He came down with a fever Saturday night and a sore throat. He stayed home from church and from school on Monday. By the end of the day he was feeling so much better. Then Tuesday before dinner he came to me for help with homework and his neck was bright red. I asked him if he was OK and he said that he was itchy. I took his shirt off and the pictures show what I found. I don't know what kind of a rash it was but it was BAD! We put Calamine Lotion all over his body and also gave him Benadryl. He had a small temp, and couldn't stop itching. It also grew larger by the minute. It was a long night and when he finally fell asleep the itching stopped. I checked on him before I went to bed and the temp. had gone down. He woke up still a little itchy. I sent him to the shower to get the calamine off him and then he was fine. The bumps were all gone. He was really ornery though!
We are hoping that the snow melts soon and we can get outside and play soccer and take walkes around the block. David is really wanting to get some exercise.
4 comments:
I was wondering what happened to David - I hadn't seen him at the bus stop!! I hope he gets feeling better - that rash looks awful! Did you ever find out what it was or did it go away?
It just went away. Crazy Huh!
Poor David! Not to be insensitive, but is the meeting still at your house? I'm having enough fun with the germs we already have.
Well he just started it all up again!
Post a Comment