Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine


We had an eventfull Valentines Day.... Kaitlyn woke up at 2am puking as she ran across her room to the door. YUCK! She threw up every half hour from 2 to noon! I was so tired! I would clean her up and then climb back in bet just long enough to fall asleep and her her again. It was a long night. I was going to go to the chiropractor, volunteer at Davids school, and bake cookies all before noon. Well none of that happened. I just sat on the couch taking care of Kaitlyn. I had a really hurt back and she didnt have energy to walk to the bathroom. Oh she also had diarea! As a family we were also fasting for my uncle who was getting cancer tests done. What a day to be sick or fast! I really wanted chocolate! Kaitlyns friend Sailor brought her valentines home from school and she was happy but too week to even open them. I had to open and read them to her. She said that everyone sent them to her because she was sick. I finally was able to make a cookie for Mike. That took all day! Then David came home and we went threw his valentines. Mike brought home Pizza. I so didnt want to cook! That was great then we exchanged our valentines. He got me some chocolates and "Big Brain Acadamy" for the Wii. It is a fun game! Anyone want to challenge me. David is pretty smart (younger brains are faster) he won! I got Mike "Gitar Hero III" He was exctied. That is a hard game. David was mad that he didnt get a game, but we do larger gifts and combine it with our anniversary (next week). It was a relaxing night. In the morning Mike woke up with the same thing as Kaitlyn! His lasted longer though, 2 days! I hope he gets some energy soon. Here are some photos.

3 comments:

Arlyn said...

I think everyone was sick this week! We weren't and I am SOO glad! We've been blessed to be healthy so far. I hope you're all back to normal soon!

Sherelle said...

I am so sorry to hear she was so sick! I hope she is feeling better! What a nasty way to spend Valentines!

Mrs. Andrews said...

I'm glad everyone is finally feeling better!!! Poor Kaitlyn, what a terrible day to be sick - her first Valentines Day at school!!!