Wednesday, March 05, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYN!!!



I am so excited that Kailtyn is 6 years old!!! She woke up to day from a bad dream. She came into my room sad and I told her it was her birthday and she changed that mood! It was 6am so I told her to get in the shower and she could open presents! She has never moved so fast. At first she only wanted to open 2 but then she ended up only leaving two for later! She was so excited to get a Hanna Montana Doll and CD. She got a dress, and sandles, and a pink puppy (cheep valentine leftovers!). Here is a photo that I took of Kaitlyn in her new Dress.

2 comments:

Arlyn said...

My cheap valentine leftovers were $.25 bags of conversation hearts at Broulims!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love the dress! Can't believe she is 6 already.