I'm PREGNANT!!!!
Are you Shocked!
It is due around Thanksgiving!
We have been waiting 4 years for this and we are verry excited!
I took a video of us telling the kids. I want to share it but It is to big.
We told the kids and then we were going to take them out to Pizza and my parents called, they were on their way over. We were not planning on telling anyone yet. But of course the kids were not going to stay quiet. So we let David tell them and SUPRISE! No one was expecting "My mom is having a BABY!" to come out of his mouth. Then my aunt Connie and My Grandpa came over and they told them too. They didn't believe because they thought that I had my tubes tied or something. My Grandpa was really cute "SHE CAN'T" was his reply. Kaitlyn was very upset. She did not want me to have a baby. When I turned the camera off is when she stared being verry defiant and crying. Durring dinner Kaitlyn came around and deciede it was ok because she needed to come up with a name for the baby and that the baby could sleep in her room and they would have bunk beds and she would sleep on the top. She would also have to change diapers when she came home from school! She went on and on for hours. I am so glad that she is happy now. We have sold all of our baby stuff after Kaitlyn because I thought I was done. So as soon as we find out what we are having we have to go shopping! And I can't wait to start! I have been really sick lately. I have had 24/7 morning sickness for 13 days! I am really hoping that it goes away soon! After being down for my back I really dont want to be down with sickness now. I am finally able to take care of my house. Anyway SURPRISE!
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! Maybe your baby will have the same b-day as Joseph! (13th) Kailyn's going to have to adjust to being middle child instead of baby-of-the-family. Good luck to all of you on that one!
Congratulations, That is so exciting! I hope you get feeling better soon cuz morining sickness sucks! Congrats!!
CONGRATS KRISTY! That is sooooo excited!
Congrats! I was wondering when I saw you the other day, but I thought "no, she can't be..." I'm so happy for you!!!!!
That's exciting! Congratulations, I know you have been thinking about it for a bit.
Congrats again! I hope that you do start to feel better! I know how you feel and I wish I had some advice to make it better, but nothing worked for me. Ask your Dr for Zofran! If not, I have some when you come!
Post a Comment