Kaitlyn finally pulled her tooth out! She had a loose tooth hanging out for over a month. She would NOT pull it out. It started to turn black inside and so gross! On Monday (last week) the dentist told her it had to come out that day. She wouldn't pull it out. On Sunday during Sacrament Meeting she was SOOOO HUNGRY, I told her that I didn't have anything for her. She asked over and over for 30 minutes for food! I finally told her that she could have my candy bar if she pulled out her tooth. So she grabbed it and HANDED IT TO ME!!! EWWW! I was so proud of her! Her tooth was already coming in underneath.
Kaitlyn has a Tavacci Concert this weekend. She is so excited! She loves to sing.
Saturday 4pm at the High School Little Theatre.
David is planning his birthday party already. He is inviting everyone he knows! He is having a kick ball game with friends at the park. I just hope he gets enough friends there to actually play a game. It is hard when his birthday is on Memorial Day weekend every year!
I am doing much better. I actually have energy! Even though I am getting up at 4 and 5 am!! Mike does not like when I go to bet at 8pm! I also tend to fall asleep at noon every day. I feel bad that Kaitlyn is just getting home. I wish Kaitlyn was in all day school. I feel so guilty when I am sleeping and she is sitting here bored watching cartoons. Yesterday she told Mike that she doesn't get into anything but my chocolate!
Yesterday's Funny:
David: Mom when I swing my arms like this I fart.
Me: Maybe you should go use the toilet.
David: No, I just like to swing my arms.
Minutes Later David: Mom do you toot?
He made me laugh so hard!
2 comments:
David is so funny!!! I'm glad you are feeling better and hope your pregnancy won't be too hard on you. If you need any help, just let me know (I know you don't like to ask, but I like to help!)
And as mothers we so come to a full understanding of the phrase, "It's like pulling teeth!"
I promise not to get into anything but your chocolate, either!
Post a Comment