Kaitlyn before her concert.


You can not see Kaitlyn but this is the entire Tavaci group
She had a really fun night and is sad that it is over for the summer. I think she will still play her CD of Tavaci songs for every day though. She LOVES to sing.I am still doing good. The morning sickness is over! I just get hungry and if I don't eat NOW I am sick. I need to come up with better snacks, that are more filling. I am also trying to get more Iron in my diet since I can not chew an Iron pill. If anyone knows a really good snack that has lots of Iron in it feel free to share. I am also coming down with a cold.... that sucks! My throat is swollen!
1 comment:
Great pictures of David and Kaitlyn. Sorry to hear you are getting sick - I hate being sick!!! Let me know if you need any help!
Post a Comment