Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby News


Now how about some names that have not been taken by the many many boy Skoy's?

We have our car back!!! It only cost us a every penny we had. But it is fixed and I am happy!

1 comment:

Arlyn said...

Well, this is a big shot in the dark since I don't know what names have been taken in the Skoy family yet...

Joel
Jonathan
Aaron
Thomas
(can you tell I like Bible names?)
Jared
Joshua
(well you can open your own scriptures)

Good luck with the name picking. Here are the names in our families if that helps:
Kenneth, John, Ralph, Austin, Michael, Lee, Greg, Shawn, Scott, Peter, Christopher, Adam, William, Nathanael, Isaac, Jacob, Hyrum, Noah, Aaron, Ethan, Andrew, Matthew, Jacen, Wyatt...and our kids.

I know you obviously can't use some of those...just had to be fair in listing the cousins! :)

And Arlyn is a guy's name, too. ;)