Do you ever have people around you at church that talk or giggle through an entire lesson, or Sacrament Meeting? I get so bugged by that. The same family every week would sit behind us and their kids (5-20 yrs) would laugh and talk out loud and walk around and it would drive me nuts. So we moved spots, closer to the front. Then there was another family with older kids that would talk the entire time adults included. So we moved to the other side of the chapel. That worked! How nice to be able to listen to the speakers. Now my kids are not angels but they know not to talk out loud at church and they have to stay in their seats. So today I got annoyed again. Sunday School was wonderful, I love the lessons there. We have some teachers that keep it interesting. But there were two men sitting behind us that would not stop talking! It went on and on. We were reading a set of verses to ourselves and it was quiet...except for them. I finally decided I had enough and asked them where their scriptures were..... over here on the chair, was the response, with a laugh. I guess I should be rude and tell them to be quiet or go out and talk in the hall. The 2 men, My Cousins............
Oh! Kaitlyn is WALKING, RUNNING on her foot!!! I am so happy that she was brave enough yesterday to try it. Today she has been doing AWESOME!
1 comment:
Oh man. All I can do is try and figure out WHO you are talking about! ;) I have some ideas, but not enough.
Good for Kaitlyn!
Post a Comment