Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kailtyn's foot


Kaitlyn had a platers wart on her foot the size of a pea. She had to have a chemical put on it yesterday and hopefully it will go away. Today we were at scouts and Kaitlyn was playing outside while waiting for me to leave. She was playing on a cart that holds chairs. David came in and said that Kaitlyn got a scrape and she needed me. I finished my conversation and then started outside when someone else came running in and said that Kaitlyn was bleeding badly and I needed to come NOW! I ran outside and she was bleeding all over the sidewalk and her hands and foot were covered with blood. I grabbed her and sat her on the grass. She was screaming! I sent the scouts in to get paper towels and my partner got some tape. I tried to get the blood to stop and we wrapped it and I ran her to the Dr. They said that she was lucky. She got cut pretty deep above her heel. Just where your foot/leg bends. She had to have 3 staples and a nice pink bandage. She can not wear shoes and has to have stapes in for 10 days. I hope she will be ok. She says that her foot keeps freaking out. I think it is throbbing a little. The Nurse gave her a bear and that made her calm down a little during the procedure. I just hope she can have a bath in a couple of days.
Here is a 20 week photo of me....

2 comments:

Arlyn said...

How fun for you and Kaitlyn! I hope she is feeling better soon and not driving you too crazy.

Your 20 week picture doesn't look too much bigger than your 14 week one.

Kristy Skoy said...

I dont feel that much bigger. I was told I need to eat more. I may loose waight carying Kailtyn around this week. She sure knows how to milk it.