David enjoyed Baseball this year.


David making funny faces on the 4th.David's Idea of folding clothes:
Kaitlyn finally lost her tooth. She let it just hang there for a month. One day she was singing into a microphone and hit her tooth with it. She came running out of her room saying she lost her tooth in her room somewhere. It just flew out.
Our new favorite summer spot. Gem Lake, the Idaho Falls side. The kids ask to go there every day. I just hope we have time to go back there soon.
The water was cold.

Kaitlyn is the head poking out of the water.
He was so proud of himself that he went out that far.
Kailtyn has discovered beads. She loves them. She has made a necklace for Grandma Skoy and a key chain for Abby. 

4th of July,
The water was cold.
4th of July,
Kaitlyn watching the fireworks.
2 comments:
Those are great pictures - now, I just can't wait to see the scrapbook pages of them!!!
I've never had much luck with strawberries. Maybe I need to take lessons from you!
Post a Comment