Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School!!

I am so excited! My kids went back to school last Thursday! Kaitlyn is in 1st grade and loves it! David is in 3rd Grade and already had 3 pages of homework and 15 minutes of reading today! But he loves that he gets to go to the big kids school. The 3rd grade is split in half between 2 schools and he is in the older school. Here are some photos of them comming home on the 1st day of school.
8-14-2008 I have also been working on a baby blanket. So now you know what I have been doing with all my time.

3 comments:

Arlyn said...

Pretty blanket! I was wondering what you were doing with your time! ;) Yeah! The kids are in school. We almost are, too. (You've got David in "Second Grade" in your first paragraph.)

Kristy Skoy said...

Thanks! I forget some days that he is in 3RD!!

Anonymous said...

How great! Zaine had a Clone Wars shirt he wore on his first day.