Thursday, August 07, 2008

Feeling Better and lots of photos

I am feeling much better. I went to the Chiropractor on Monday and he said it was not my disk!!! He said I was really crooked though. He fixed me and told me to lay on heat and take it easy for a few days. And to come back Thursday if I am still in pain. I am doing better so I am not going to go in today. David said I had to no nothing until my next Dr visit. I told him GREAT then you get to do everything! He laughed.

Kaitlyn had to watch Hannah Montana's Concert in 3D. The glasses didn't work so good and I of course got a migraine out of it.
David has been building a bird house with Mike. It has been a lot of fun. We have been working on it for over a week! I hope we can get it done today.Mikes Birthday was fun. The night before we had a camp out in the back yard. I even slept out in the tent. I really didn't want to but the cool air felt so good! We roasted hot dogs and played cards. Then we burnt some tree branches and played in the fire. Then we had Pink Smores! The marshmallows were pink and they tasted like Strawberry Nesquick, YUM!

Mike's Sister Angie and her family came up for the weekend and we spent some time at TSR.

Kaitlyn and KatieThey were so tired on the ride home! CUTE!

3 comments:

Arlyn said...

Cool new BG! How did David get IN the fire? ;) How fun to build a birdhouse with your dad! Sounds like a scrapbook page to me. Now I have to go back to the blog so the girls can see all the pictures again!

Kristy Skoy said...

I love the backgrounds at thegreatestblogontheblock.com I just had trouble getting my text to look good on the page. I also changed it up a few times while you were reading!

Kristy Skoy said...

Oh on David and Fire. I was on the other side of the fire! That easy, no photoshop here!