Wednesday, September 10, 2008

27 Weeks along...

Here is what my weekly email said:

This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.

I am trying to get one scrapbook page done a day. I would really like to catch up on the 3 years I have on my computer. I am hoping that I am able to scrapbook more since I am feeling better. I have more energy and my eyes are feeling a little better from not being on the computer so much. I have been crocheting instead. I have been making winter hats. I am having a hard time making them a size that would fit anyone though. The 2nd one I made fit great but Kailtyn had me make it for a friend. The 3rd one I made was way too long and in a baby size. I tried it on Amy's Parker and it went down to his chin. So I unpicked it and hopefully it will fit now. The 4th one I made for David and it is too small! I made it a lot bigger than the baby one. I guess I need to use an even larger hook and not hold my tention so tight. I made a 5th one this morning and it is another baby size. I am also having a hard time putting the bills on them. Some look so good and others dont. I guess more YouTube toutorials are in my future......

1 comment:

Arlyn said...

You must be getting a lot of hats! Pretty soon, you'll be able to make any size you want, because you'll be able to create your own pattern. :)