Here are the photos of my sick kid. David was sick last week. Check out all the kleenex he used in one night. He was home for 2 days and he had 15 pages of make-up work.


Here is a nice (blah) photo of me at 26 weeks. Mike asked me yesterday if I had grown that day. I guess I am getting bigger and bigger every day!

For Family Home Evening we painted Davids room. The kids had a great time doing it! What do you think about the GREEN!



I am trying to make these hats for my kids and the baby for this winter. I have had a hard time finding a pattern. So I followed some YouTube video's and learned how to make the hat and then another video to make the flower and another one for the brim on the hat. I hope I can make some for the baby.

4 comments:
WOW! That is a ton of tissues! And 15 pages homework? How in the world did you get him to do them? Daniel would have wadded them up and hid them in the tissues!
I'm not loving that green. Does David still like it?
You wouldn't seem so big if you were bigger in the behind! (Trust me...I know all about that.)
WOW!! I new David liked green but that is GREEN!!!! Looks great! Your kids are getting so much bigger. I'm glad Sabrina and I are comming up for thanksgiving (are you going to be around?). I can't wait to see them. Good lookin tummy there too sis! Tell the kids hi for me!! Love you all!
Love the green! Tell David is reminds me of YODA! :)
Ya Arlyn, well I am glad that I dont have the bottom to match my belly. I dont know how I would get rid of it. You know with all the sitting around I do.
Post a Comment