Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a day!

Yesterday was interesting. This will be long...
We got to sleep in because the kids had dental appointments at 10 and I thought it would be better to sleep in than go get them out of school early. Yes I was selfish, but I am pregnant. So Kaitlyn had to have a tooth pulled. She has had 4 others pulled and they all went easily. This one she screamed and cried through all the shots and it was horrible she tried to pull the Dr's hands out of her mouth. I started crying with her. The shots were so painful. They gave us about 10 minutes of privacy to get her calmed down and she just cried in my arms and was asking for her daddy. He was in the waiting room so he came in and then they poked around to see if she was numb. She screamed when they touched a tooth. It was funny. I think she was more scared than anything. They pulled the tooth and then she was fine. They didn't put her spacer in, they decided that they would make a different kind of spacer, so we will have to go in on Monday and get another mold done. Then another day to get the spacer put on. Then another day for her cavities. Hopefully that will be all this year.
David had to go see the orthodontist. That was easy. He had some cool x-rays. He will not have to have anything done now. He will have to have 2 permanent molars pulled when they come in. Then he will get something like braces to make his teeth that are sticking out forward to come back in correctly. He will have x-rays every 6 months for a while until it is time.
We headed back home around 12:30 and I was exhausted. I didn't want to drive home. I was having cramps all the way home. I called my dad and had him bring us some lunch. Kailtlyn could only eat soft foods and she was still numb with gauze in her mouth, and drooling! So my dad brought her a milk shake and David a Cheese Burger. Then I was going to have him take David to school. But it was after 1pm. I decided it was not worth 1.5 hours of school so he spent the day with my dad instead. Kailtyn got really HIPER! I don't know what that laughing gas did to her. She was non stop talking and on her feet all night. At pack meeting she was sitting on the floor spinning for 20 minutes. I started to worry about her. But she crashed at bed time.
I was having a really hard time with my cramps. My legs were cramping and so was my front and back. When I got home I started having contractions. They were every 10 minutes for 2 hours. I called the Dr and she said to come in at 3:40. I laid down and they stopped for an hour until Mike came home to get me. Then as soon as I got in the car they started again! I really don't want to get in a car again. I think the vibration of the car brought them on. The Dr checked me and said that I am rock solid. So there is no thinning going on. There is no real reason that I am having all the pain and contractions. They did a urine test and there were extra white blood cells in it. So they thing I may have a UTI. So I was put on some medication that I cant even take. The pharmacist said that the one he gave me I could open the capsule and put in in applesauce and just don't chew it. Well, I opened the large capsule and it has 3 pills in it! I cant swallow pills! Now I have to call the pharmacy again. We got home and my Mom made us dinner and then we went to pack meeting. I was feeling much better. But when we got home the contractions started again. I decided to lay down and time them. If they were 10 min apart again I would take the medicine that will calm them down. But that medicine will make me shaky! I didn't have anymore after laying in bed. I only had them when I rolled over in bed all night. I had 3 this morning but I am not doing anything today. Other than Mike's parents are coming to visit this afternoon and my house is a mess! So I am contemplating clean and have contractions or have a messy house.
I will keep you updated on my condition. Just pray that my contractions will go away!

No comments: