Friday, November 28, 2008
Baby's Home!
We came home yesterday! It was so nice to be in my own bed and chair! My kids were driving me nuts so I was glad to send them to the church with the entire Johnson family for Thanksgiving dinner. They had a lot of fun playing with cousins. Mike and I enjoyed a quiet afternoon alone at home. Logan was great he slept a lot and we got the rest we needed. Last night he didn't sleep as well though. He was eating about every hour for 5-10 minutes. I fell asleep one time he was feeding and I woke up sitting up in bed with him asleep laying on my chest. I must have burped him in my sleep. When he got up to eat at 6am I decided to just get up. So I went into the living room to feed him and then when he went to sleep I put him in his bassinet and then stayed up and had some alone quiet time! It was nice. The kids slept in. When they got up they ate and did their chores. Then David called my Mom and asked her if he could stay the night. She said yes and then came and picked them up. So another day without the kids. I really do miss them. I just have a hard time adjusting to the noise. They have no idea how to be quiet around the baby. They haven't really seen me all week. But they have cousins in town and would rather be with them. I have been taking lots of photo's (of course).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment