Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Costumes


David was Commander Cody from Star Wars and Kailtyn was Hannah Montana. She had me cut her bangs so she looked more like Hannah! She looks a lot different with bangs. We went to the church for a Chilli dinner and truck or treat. But then they changed it to a indoor around the gym trick or treat. That was fun and quick! Then we went to the neighborhood above Sunrise Elm and had the kids walk a couple streets there. Then off to my Grandpa's house. By the time we made it home their baskets were overflowing! They had a great time and actually got to bed before 9! They didn't have school so it was a lazy easy day for Halloween activities. I was tired but didn't sleep last night it was a long night listening to LOUD Snoring! I have ear plugs and for some reason it's louder than they can block! I am not having the painfull contractions any more. So hopefully I can keep this baby in for a while longer. Mike is hoping for the 20th of November. He has it all planned so that he can get the most out of his vacation. I am just glad that he has Vacation and can take time to be with me.

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

I like your pages!