Thursday, December 04, 2008

Photo Shoot with Grandpa Johnson

Logan and Mommy

We did another photo shoot this week. We have been waiting to do family photo's until Logan was born. So we did them and we did more individuals with the kids too. I don't have Lightroom to edit them any more, so they dint look the best. I used Picasa to edit them this time and it is great but not as great as Lightroom!

David
Kaitlyn
Logan and Daddy's arm

Logan



Mom and Logan


David and Kaitlyn oops I just realized Logan is not in the photo! I am not use to 3 kids!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mrs. Andrews said...

Those are GREAT pictures!!! I love the first one of you and Logan and also the black and white of Logan on Mike's arm. The ones of David and Kaitlyn are great too, I guess I think they are all great. I didn't know you could edit them with Picassa. I'll have to give that a try - do you think it's better than just using Photoshop?

Anonymous said...

How PRECIOUS! Sorry I didn't make it to the hospital. Thing happened. I will have to some over soon. Hope all is still going well.

Holly Barkdull said...

Congrats!! He is so cute. I love all the pictures. I hope your felling well and getting some rest.