Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Skoy Christmas Party

Christmas Eve, Logan with Grandma Johnson
Logans gift from Grandma SkoyLogan on his gift Logan got a coat and blanket from Laura
David got a remote controll car


Kaitlyn got a new Hannah Montana doll
David got Spy Trackdown board game from Grandma

Kaitlyn got Build your own Bear (that I had to sew for her) from Grandma
We all had a great time in Utah. It was nice to see the family. We were going to leave for Utah friday night but a snow storm came in so we waited for Saturday morning. We got there around 2 and enjoyed the day with Mom and Dad. Sunday was our family party. Way too much Noise! But Logan and I handled it pretty well. Logan and I got cranky about 5 hours into it and we found a quiet room to rock in. I was having a lot of pain nursing that day but I thought just had a bruise on my side. Kristi and Angie and their kids stayed the night with us at mom and dad's. The kids really liked having them there to play with. I woke up in even more pain but it was manageable. There was a snow storm that started overnight and was dumping on Idaho Falls. We waited for it to calm down and we left around 3pm. We had ok roads until Pocatello. It was ice and wind. There were people off the road everywhere. We followed a truck and went 35 mph all the way home. It took us 3 hours to drive a normal 1.45 min drive. We got off the freeway and that was the worst. It was Drift City! All the way home. We made it but go stuck in the road in our drive way! I was so glad to be home. The kids slept the entire way! David helped Mike shovel out the 12 inches of snow that was in the drive way so we could get into the garage. I went to bed by 7 that night. I just wasnt feeling that great. I woke up in the morning and my legs were so heavy and week. My neck was stiff and I had absolutly no energy. I ened up having Mastitis. OUCH! I cried everytime I nursed. It was painfull just to have clothes touching me. Monday I couldn't even hold Logan it hurt so bad. I called the Dr. and I was told to take 800 mg of Motrin and nurse every 2 hours. I had to push through the pain and I woke up this morning feeling much better. The aches were gone and so was most of the pain. I think that was as painfull as the inflamed disk pain I had 9 months ago. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. I will be posting many many photo's in the days to come.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Arlyn said...

How's the mastitis now? I had it REALLY bad with Leah. A tiny bit with Nathan, but didn't know it until I got it with Leah. I know how painful it gets. Hope it's gone forever!

Looks like a fun Christmas!