Friday, January 23, 2009

Sleepy Boy

Why does he do this! Logan has at least one day a week where he sleeps from 11am to 9pm or later. He wakes up for a bottle and then falls asleep before he finishes it. It doesn't matter what you do he will not wake up for more than a couple minutes. Then he decides to wake up at 3am for the day! He did this on wednesday, then he was awake at 3am. He was up until about 6am and then he finally went back to sleep for an hour! I spent the day at Amy's and he maybe slept for an hour all day long! We got home around 6 and he started sleeping for a couple minutes at a time. When I would put him down he would wake up and be happy! He spent about an hour in his room talking to his celing fan. Finally around 9pm he had had enough and he started screaming. He was past tired. I gave him a bottle and he fell asleep after drinking 1 oz. He then slept until 1am when Mike fed him again and then he wasn't up until 5am. Then he ate and slept until 8:30 am! But again he has not slept well today. I went to walmart around 10am and he did sleep that entire hour and a half. I just hope that he figures this out. I dont know what causes him to sleep all day like that. And only once a week.

I am also fighting Kaitlyn on messing her pants. AGAIN! She cant get it figured out. She has had a problem pooping since birth. It is too hard and large. She is on laxative's to help her and it has worked well. But the last month has been horrible! She is messing her pants a couple times a day! Her Dr. just says that she needs more fiber and vegies in her diet. You try to get a 6 year old to eat more vegies! Even if she did it has never worked for her. I have changed her Dr. and I am thinking of calling him to see if they can figure her out. I have tried many many things and everything I do works for a little while then either she gets plugged up or has diarea. I just dont know what to do with her. I get so frustrated. I have taught her how to clean out her undies in the toilet. Then maybe she would stop because she doesn't like cleaning them. That didn't work. She tries to clean them. But when she doesn't want me to know she hides them in the dirty clothes basket without cleaning them and I dont see them until they go through the wash and everything smells BAD! When she does this. I trow her undies away and then she has to buy new ones. I cant stand the ones that have dried poo in them. And I refuse to clean them for her. She is almost 7! She can do it or buy new ones.

David has a game tomarrow. 8am! I hope we make it! He is really likeing basketball this year. He is learning a lot. He also started a after school fitness program today. He loves it. They get to play lots of fitness games. He was tired and hungry when he got home.

Mike finished the laundry room floor and I got my washer yesterday! I have been doing laundry all day. I hope to get it all done. I am not thinking and only putting in the ammount I would regularly put in it. I need to stuff it full! It is supose to wash 22 towels at once. I dont know about that. I did wash bedding and the blanket didn't fill the washer, like it did in my old one.

I am trying to scrapbook. I hope to get a couple pages done tonight.

1 comment:

Mrs. Andrews said...

Sounds like you have some crazy stuff going on. I hope things get easier for you - and Kaitlyn...