David had a hard basketball game this week. The other players were playing a little ruff and he got slammed around twice. He is just not as aggressive as he use to be. This is the first game they lost this year, but it was a close one.
Monday, February 02, 2009
2 months old!
Teady Bear from Grandma Skoy.
I take this photo every month to see how big he is getting.
David and Kaitlyn made a snowman.
Look at that SMILE! He loves his froggy.
Logan turned 2 months on the 24th of January. He went in for his check up on the 29th and he is 12.09 lbs and 23 inches. He is growing like crazy! He is growing out of all his clothes. I think he skipped 0-3 and most of 3-6 month clothing. He is smiling all the time and he even gets a laugh in here and there. He really likes the things that move above him like his ceiling fan. Logan slept from 1:30 to 6am! I got a lot of sleep since Mike takes him from 10pm-2am of course he is asleep most of that time but he does eat in there sometime. So I try to go to bed before 10 so that I can get more sleep. Last night I slept 8 hours!!! WOW! Too bad I had to hold Logan most of the day. I could have put that energy to good use. He was fussy all day and wanted held. I tried to put him down when he fell asleep and he woke up every time. So I resorted to watching TV all day and holding him. He is happy as I am typing this FINALLY. It has taken me 2 hours to finish.
David had a hard basketball game this week. The other players were playing a little ruff and he got slammed around twice. He is just not as aggressive as he use to be. This is the first game they lost this year, but it was a close one.
David had a hard basketball game this week. The other players were playing a little ruff and he got slammed around twice. He is just not as aggressive as he use to be. This is the first game they lost this year, but it was a close one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Logan is getting so big! Those are great pictures.
Post a Comment