Saturday, February 07, 2009

She's got CURLS!

Kaitlyn has been wanting Amy to perm her hair. So today we finally found time to do it. It was a lets say experience of a lifetime for Kaitlyn. She was so excited about it. She even got to play Jared's Nintendo DS while she was sitting in the chair. She did well with the solution. But when it came to putting her head in the sink to rinse off the curlers. OUCH! She cried so hard. It hurt really bad. I held her and she got over it when she got to sit up.
Before:

During:

After Washing:tears included

After:
She was really happy with the way it turned out. I will post some better photo's of her hair when I can wash it and comb it out. We will play with it tomarrow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mrs. Andrews said...

Her hair looks adorable! You'll have so much fun playing with it and aseeing all the fun things you can do!