Logan is 4 months old! He went for his Dr Visit today and got shots. He was so mad at the nurse. He weighs 15lb 12 oz and 25" tall. He is growing really fast. I still need to take photo's of him and his Moose but maybe when he is happier and fully awake. He is doing really well and sleeping great. Other than last night when he had to eat every 3 hours. And my back was out so Mike had to do all the feeding. Today is better other than I have a bad sore throat and runny nose. I hope Logan stays well. The kids are home for Spring Break this week and are bored! It is rainy and snowy all week. All the neighbor kids are away for the week. And they are just going nuts. Kaitlyn actually got to stay the night at Amy's last night and had a really good time. Now David is just hoping that someone will call and want him to play..JPG)
5 comments:
I hate when the little ones have to get shots. I hope he does well. And yes, I will soon be going through "Well child" visits agian. It is the 4th kid and I have been very busy so there was no big announcment so I'm sorry. I just barely told my brother yesterday. The baby is due September 13th.
Shell
He is sooo adorable! What kind of spring break is that...rain and snow?? So much for spring.
He is a cutie!!! Look at those big eyes... Our Spring Break starts Friday and ends Wednesday - can't wait!
He is so cute! We have spring break next week... hopefully Zaine doesn't get too bored. Hope you are felling better!
Hey sis!! Logan is getting so BIG!! And he is looking good to!! I love the pics!
Post a Comment