Thursday, March 19, 2009

Logan's 1st food and Jumper



Logan loved his food from the first bite. He was laughing by the end of the feeding because he loved it so much. To bad we had to take him off of it. He wasnt sleeping when he had food. Maybe he couldnt digest it verry well.
We borrowed Amy's jumper and put him in it a couple weeks ago. He really loves that thing. It was like he knew exactly what to do with it. Now he gets in and starts jumping and turning himself around like crazy.
No van yet! We were told we would have it by yesterday but then yesterday I was told today. Still no phone call. I hope I get it tomarrow. I need it for spring break!

2 comments:

Arlyn said...

He sure is growing fast! He's looking a little shell-shocked in that last photo. :)

Mrs. Andrews said...

He is so cute - I really miss those stages... but, not enough to have another one! :) Next time you come into Idaho Falls, call us so we can go to dinner or something! I miss all my Shelley friends!