Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Waiting on Insurance Companies.....

I am waiting for the insurance companies to tell the body shop to start working on my van! I hate all the paperwork that has to be done first. And all the waiting for one person to talk to another! Mike does not fit in the rental car and it is a squish for our kids. We wanted to go to Utah for Mike's dad's birthday but that looks like it will not happen. I have scouts today and usually give rides. Not gonna happen! I hope the kids have another ride.
Logan was so cute last night. I borrowed Amy's jumper. That hangs in the doorway. He loved it! He started jumping and got so happy. Then when I took him out of it he wouldnt let Mike sit him down. He had to jump like crazy on his lap. I love to watch him learn new things. Oh and he is sticking out his tounge and sucking on his top lip. FUNNY. He is also rolling his toung and making it look like a Z. So CUTE!

Kaitlyn's Birthday is Thursday! She is turning 7!


2 comments:

Mrs. Andrews said...

I love those jumper things - so fun to watch babies play in them! I love Kaitlyn's picture - tell her Happy Birthday from us all!

jkmoon said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!!