And one I made for Kaitlyn
And the Blanket I made for Ashely's Baby.
Logan with Bunny Ears
Soccer Games started this weekend. Kaitlyn is #7
Logan watching the Soccer Games
David got hit in the hand by a ball in the first 5 minutes of the game. Here he is crying and trying to shake it off.
My back is out and I couldn't hold him. But I could put him on my chest laying on the floor. He thought this was So Funny! He laughed so hard. Amy was spending the day with me, helping me with Logan and so she grabbed the camera.
David was so tired he didn't want to get out of bed to see his basket
Logan Loved his lamb
Kaitlyn was excited even though she had no sleep
Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Johnson's



Easter Sunday Monrning
Linda was home for the week so we went to Visit with her. Kristi and Bryn and Angie and Mike and their families also stayed the night. It was a lot of fun. Everyone stayed up until 2am talking. Until we couldn't handle the kids anymore and we tried to get them to go to bed. They were having way to much fun with their cousins.
3 comments:
Looks like you've been having fun! I like the idea of the egg hunt in the dark. Sound like fun!
Sounds like you are keeping busy!!! I love your bows - they are adorable!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Logan watching soccer. So cute! I guess my parents were lame and didn't make it to see Linda. We would have loved to be there! Seeing pictures of all you guys playing cards really makes me wish we could have been there! Fun times.
Post a Comment